Monday 14 January 2013

Sales Map of Canada!

As I did with the US States I've sold a bookshelf necklace to, I've created a map of Canada to tick off provinces and territories as I'm lucky enough to send one of my packages there :)  Here's where I am now:

Hooray!  Almost all the provinces have a bookshelf necklace except for New Brunswick and Newfoundland, and I haven't yet sold to a territory  :(  But I imagine if I sold to Nunnavut I'd have a really hard time filling in all those islands...!

I love it when I get a sale from Canada - it's a little communication from home.  I've even sold a necklace to someone from Vancouver Island!  That was a surprise :)

Ohhh Canada, our home and native land...!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, out of all my international sales Canada comes out top. I think the Canadian people must have taste eh!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete