Wednesday 8 February 2012

A new look! (but not personally!)

I've given my blog a bit of a make over and a new banner!  Hopefully it looks better than before :)  It's always good to have a bit of a re-vamp!  (says the person who has worn her hair back in a hairband for the last month, and hasn't worn much other than jeans and giant sweatshirts for about as long!)

It's funny how when you don't have to dress up for work, all your nice clothes fall to the bottom of the wardrobe... I was clothes shopping the other day and really felt 'free' (and ended up buying a shirt that resembled a smock! lol).  I wasn't looking for anything that was also compatible with an office environment - these days my work wear is my pyjamas and slipper socks.  It's so nice being able to work from home - but the pressure is always there to be working, and the lines blur from 'work time' and 'home time'. 

I'm starting to see how with life as a crafter, you never really 'clock out'! (and you wear less makeup)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, how true, you do never clock out (and yes, there's no uniform other than comfy). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking fantastic, your makes are all very much my cup of tea :) Thanks for following me, hopefully I can keep up with your talent. x

    ReplyDelete